Date: 31st December 2012
Time: Please be at 1700 hrs for mingling and get to know each other
Distance: Estimated 28 KM
Venue: You can join us in any of the checkpoint below.
- Starting Point (1800 hrs):
Changi Point Ferry Terminal (near the bridge)
- Check Point 1 (1830 hrs):
Changi Ferry Road Carpark 7
Distance: 3.3 KM
- Check Point 2 (1930 hrs):
Changi Coast Walk (NSRCC Entrance)
Distance: 11.4 KM
- Check Point 3 (2030 hrs):
Castle Beach (East Coast Lagoon Food Village)
Distance: 16.1 KM
- Check Point 4 (2145 hrs):
ECP Car Park B1
Distance: 21.15 KM
- Check Point 5 (2230 hrs):
Tanjong Rhu Round About (Tanjong Rhu View)
Distance: 25.5 KM
- Ending Point (2330 hrs):
Distance: 28 KM
How to get there, please use this website: http://gothere.sg/maps
Prizes: 18 awesome prizes to give away for the BEST COSTUME runner, quizzes and games!
- If it rains heavily before run start, we may cancel the run. See SGRunners.COM facebook for update.
- If it rains heavily during the run, please seek the nearest shelter as fast possible. Pre warn your family members or friends and plan out your evacuation plan for them to pick you up anywhere along the route.
Some points to take note:
- Ensure that you are well enough to join in this fun run! Do not run if you are not feeling well.
- There will not be any medical support or first aider. If you turn up for the run, you are running at your own risk.
- Please inform your next of kin and friends that you are running this fun run. Update them constantly on your location if you have to. There are smart phone apps which can track your running location.
- Please bring your own hydration. Especially at the long stretch of Changi Coast Road
- Baggage can be placed inside one of our vehicle which you can collect back at Tanjong Rhu. Please do not put any valuables inside your bag. You can trust us but anything that is lost we will not be responsible. Please ensure that you know how your bag look like as we will not put any form of ID to tag your bag.
- Our vehicle will not go to Marina Barrage.
- This is going to be super slow run! For those who want to run fast, they can do fartlek with a long rest in between. What you need to do is to run fast to each point and wait for everyone to reach before proceeding to the next check point.
- We will try our best to ensure that all runners are accountable during the run. If you have to leave the group along the run, please be responsible and inform someone in the group that you have left so we do not have to wait and look for you.